How To Determine Your Ring Size
Ring sizing can be tricky ! We created this guide to help but we highly recommend getting sized by a local jeweller.
***Do take note that many of our custom made rings can be resized down but with a nominal fee, however rings with stones we are unable to resize it and we are also unable to resize up for normal rings.
WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT RING SIZE VIA PAPER WILL BE 100% ACCURATE. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND GETTING SIZED BY A LOCAL JEWELLER.
Tips For Measuring Ring Size:
- Temperature is important. Only measures when fingers are at room temperature. A cold finger shrinks while a hot finger expands.
- Do not use strings. Refrain from using strings as they tend to stretch.
- Do not use measuring tape. It has a thickness that will affect accurate readings.
- When two different sizes fit. Always go with the larger size.
- Wider band needs a bigger size. Moving up a half size bigger if you are purchasing a wider band.
Measure Current Ring:
1.Select a ring that properly fits the intended finger.
2. Trace the inside edge of the ring on a piece of paper.
3. Measure its diameter, to determine your size referring to the chart.
International Ring Size Chart:
International Size Conversion:
If ordering from outside of Malaysia, determine your ring size according to your country's standard. Then use the International Ring Size Chart to convert to the corresponding Malaysia ring size to place your order.
We guarantee to make the size that is ordered, but we cannot be responsible for conversion or fitting.
***If the preferred size is not available, kindly email us at email@example.com